🕹 DPad Template for Construct 3
A downloadable asset pack
v0.0.9 – July 8, 2019
- Switched project orientation to Landscape
- Added A/B buttons
- 4 different styles for arrows, and buttons (2 previously)
- 2 different sizes of object background: large, and small (1 previously)
- Possibility to hide objects background
- Improved the demo project with new features
v0.0.7 – July 5, 2019
- Initial version w/ 2 dpad styles
What the hell is this?
This is a free Construct 3 project with a touch-friendly 🕹DPad controller.
This C3 project is very tiny so that you can easily add it to your existing or new project.
It only uses ~15 lines of events, the Touch behavior, one variable for debugging, and the new built-in function.
Ok, but why?
I'm currently building my 2nd game which a cute 2D platformer called Baby Dino Adventures.
A lot of people are expecting the game to be released on mobile, so I started to make it touch-friendly. I really wanted a DPad controller for the game, so I started creating one, and here we are.. 😄
So, what's included?
Downloadable zip file contains:
- a .c3p file which you can use with Construct 3 to try the demo, and copy/paste code/assets into a new/existing C3 project;
- a .ase file which you can open in Aseprite to see/edit DPad sprites;
- a .gif file which is an export of the .ase file in case you don't own Aseprite, and want to edit DPad sprites;
- all exported DPad sprites as transparent png's.
I hope those assets will help you.
I know it's not a lot stuff included, but I really wanted to keep it as simple as possible so that you can use it straightforward into your Construct 3 projects effortlessly.
|Made with||Aseprite, Construct|
|Tags||construct, construct-3, Controller, gamepad, Pixel Art, Sprites, Touch-Friendly|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, One button, Textless|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v0.0.9 – A/B Buttons, 2 new styles, and more..Jul 08, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.